Put on your specs, plug in your earbuds and pull up a chair…
We are so glad you entrusted Business Author Academy (BAA) to help you understand the basics of writing a book and self-publishing it. No matter where your writing skills are at now, they will develop.
With a little help from this membership, you will get to know:
- brainstorming techniques to discover what to write about
- how you are best to structure your book
- how to position your book’s topic and hook in the marketplace, and find ‘your people’
- the limits and strengths of self-publishing
- the correct order to do things in your own publishing schedule (a Word doc), and
- thinking ahead to the book promotion stage
- creative funding strategies
- book marketing helping tools
You can also ask me anything in the closed Business Author Academy Facebook group (2nd on left menu).
Why are you Writing your Book?
What will you learn from writing this book?
One thing you’ll learn is creative entrepreneurialism and making consistent efforts towards a large goal. We talk about how to get started with planning a book.
Why Write a Book? Audio:
This audio will help you see how you can overcome some of the common problems and prospect objections in servicing clients.
Informative Articles: (Full posts)
How to Write a Non-Fiction Book Proposal (to go to Publishers)
TitlePage, ISBNs, and Meta Data (Book Distribution)
Some other questions that writers had about publishing are answered by Australian Writers Marketplace FAQs.